The first expandable waterfall spillway on the market
With straight, inward or outward curving section you can custom design the shape of your waterfall spillway feature. Waterfalls up to 34' wide have been built using this system.
- Straight spillways of 18", 34" and 50" come assembled, curved spillways and spillways over 50" come unassembled due to shipping constraints. The straight, inward and outward pieces are interchangeable and can be used in any combination.
- Dual bulkheads (included) allow incoming water from either or both ends. A plug is included for whichever end is not used.
- Use inward curving pieces to create a concave waterfall, use outward curving sections to create a peninsula with water falling off three sides or use the inward and outward combined together to create an "S" shaped waterfall!
- Easy bolt together assembly - no drilling needed!
- Waterfall spillways are designed to sit inside the liner eliminating any concerns of leaking. The liner simply goes under the spillway and up the back side. The bulkhead fitting secures liner to tub where the hose enters the spillway.
- These waterfall spillways have a plastic grating just below the water level that not only keeps the walls from bowing when buried in the ground, but also allows you to stack 3" - 4" of rock to hide the spillway.