Our Geotextile Underlayment Fabric is consists of non woven Polypropolyne stable fibers which are heat set and needle punched for superior bonding. This extremely versatile underlayment fabric has a very high tensile strength. The geofabric underlay has great physical and hydraulic properties and is used for many commercial and consumer applications.
- Non-Woven Geotextile Fabric Pond and Multi-Use Underlayment Information:
- Material: Non-Woven stable Polypropolyene Fiber Filaments bonded by heatset and needle punched
- Resist: Tears, punctures, soil chemicals
- Features: Extreme tolerance of Hydrocarbons, Freeze-thaw cycles, mildew, and rot
- Detailed Underlayment Information and Specs
- WHY DO I NEED POND UNDERLAYMENT?
|Pond Installation||Landscape||Drainage Fabric||Farm & Cattle||Erosion Control||Separation Fabric|
|Non Woven Geotextile pond underlay increases the puncture resistance of 45 Mil EPDM pond liner by 400%.||Heavy Duty commercial landscape fabric that keeps weeds out but allows water to pass through.||Designed for easy flow of water but with superior soil stabilization||Recommended by the NRCS for separation and drainage as an inexpensive and effective soil stabilizer||Recommended by the NRCS for shoreline erosion prevention and repair||A medium weight underlayment for soil separation and stabilization in paving and gravel applications|
|Pond Liner Underlayment||Garden and Commercial Landscape Fabric||Filter Fabric||Cattle crossing carpet and Gravel or dirt access roads||Shoreline erosion||Walkway, driveway, patio under paver|
|Rock and Boulder Padding||Heavy Duty Weed barrier||Under Drain Fabric & Trench Drains||Feeding Troughs, Feedlots & Watering Ramps||Slope and Soil erosion||Roadwork and Asphalt overlayment prep|